Monday, August 31, 2009

New Blog

I am so excited to start this new blog where I will be keeping up with deals, discounts, activities and free events around the North Dallas area. I have been finding great deals lately with manufacturers coupons and store coupons that I print off of the Internet. Coupons.com is a great site to get started with printing coupons. Set your printer to draft to save on ink, choose whichever coupons you like and print away. Also combining the manufacturer coupon with the store coupon makes for some sweet deals.

The reason why I want start this blog is so that I can share with you all of the great deals I have found so you will be able to enjoy the benefits of our area. We have so many varieties of stores within a small driving distance it makes for easy shopping and deal finding.

If you ever have any deals to share please let me know by comments or emailing me directly. I would love to share those deals with everyone. Please tell your friends about my site and I will try to post frequently as soon as I know of something. Thanks and I look forward to this venture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment