Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am back and ready to blog, few Target deals

I am back to reality after a week at the beach, a nice long visit with my lifelong friend and her two twin girls. It was busy with 4 children in the house for 11 days. I wanted to really devote all of my time to everyone instead of running to the computer every hour. We have had a some kind of cold virus since her visit and are trying to get back to feeling well.

Anyways, I got some good deals in the last week. I went back to Target last night to see what I could find. I think I am falling out-of-love with Target at the moment. After spotting my favorite cashier and starting the check out process, he called over the "trainer" (I found out it was the trainer's last night working at that store). Several items I was purchasing were not working with the coupons I was using. I know many others all over the country have had success with them. I ended up having the items removed from the transaction, pulling them out of my bags and getting my coupons back. I have never had such a hard time at Target before. Thank goodness I was alone and my children were not with me. That would have been a nightmare! My experience last night has turned me off with shopping at Target for a while.

Some decent deals at Target I found were:

$2.44 for a 7.8 oz Colgate Total Whitening paste with Free toothbrush package on end cap
I used $1.00 off MQ making it $1.44. Inside the box was $10.00 worth of Target coupons for more Colgate-Palmolive products. I can combine these with manufacturers coupons for some good deals or free items. The coupons don't expire until 12/31/2009.

3 Free bath Buddies by Johnson and Johnson. I used 3-$1.00 off MQs from newspaper.
(I plan on sending my receipt to Johnson and Johnson for a Free Elegant Baby Bath Toy Frog Set.)

$1.25 Market Pantry fruit snacks

$1.09 dozen eggs

$1.50 each for 8 oz block of cheese

$4.99 Jimmy Dean D-lights breakfast sandwiches (4-pack), used $1.00 MQ and $1.00 Target Q= $2.99 each.

$1.75 Chex Mix, used 1 $0.50 MQ and $1.00 Target Q= $0.25-$0.50 each

$4.49 Glade Reed infusers and large candles, used $3.00 off MQ= $1.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment