Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Glade Candle Deal at Target continues

This deal has been going on for a while now and I have done it a few times already. I might just start my own Glade Candle store! You need these coupons to get the best savings. You should also get $10.00 of Target gift cards back for buying the 10 items!

The top coupon is $2.00 off of TWO Glade scented candle products (They are found inside the holiday glass refillable candle holder. You might also have a $1.50 off of ONE glade candle holder or tin coupon which was found in the tins of the non-holiday scents.

The middle coupon was found in 10/1/09 Smart Source section of Sunday's newspaper. (I think)

The bottom coupon was found at a Smart Source blinkie machine at Kroger (I took five to do my deal). The blinkie machines are the ones that you can find around grocery stores that blink a red light then spit out a coupon for you.

There is also a printable coupon available here.

Here is the deal: For every five holiday Glade scented oil products purchased, you get a $5.00 gift card.

Buy 5 Holiday Scented Oil Candle holders (tins or decorative glass holder) $2.50 each
Buy 5 Apple Cinnamon or Bayberry Spice Scented oil candle refills $2.50 each
(Make sure you use the Price scanners found around the store. When you scan the item it should say $5.00 gift card beside the price, if it doesn't then it is not included)

Total= $25.00

Use (5) Buy Any Glade scented oil candles holder, and get a refill pack FREE coupon
-$12.50

Use (5) Save $1.50 on any Glade candle holder
-$7.50
or
(2) Save $2.00 on Two glade scented oil products and (1) $1.50 off of 1 scented oil holder
-$5.50

Pay $5.00 or $7.00, but get TWO $5.00 gift cards

End up with an overage of $5.00 or $3.00

You can then submit for $5.00 SC Johnson Rebates. You have to use original receipts so if you want to take advantage of the family limit of 3 rebates per household then you need to ask for multiple copies of the original receipts. I have gotten two with the managers help. I don't think they can do more than two at the checkout area.


Here is a pic of some of my loot from a couple of shopping trips.


I wanted to add that I was given a hard time over this by one manager at Target. She kept explaining to me that the one coupon for buy one get one free was a coupon to be used for the two items. The cashier was very rude and the manager was not helpful. There is no such rule listed in their Corporate coupon policy. I would love to see it in writing if they do have such a rule. I had the whole transaction voided and said forget it eventually. Let's just say that I was not the quiet, subdued, soft spoken person I normally am. I have never had such hard time before....there were several things that the cashier was fussing about, not just the glade deal. So, just a warning to others that you might be given a hard time. Try going to customer service. They usually know what to do with problems.
I know that others in the couponing world use a coupon on the other item that is not free as long as it is a different item. I used 10 coupons for 10 products. This deal should work. I did not get any beeping today and the deal worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment