Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Black Friday purchases

My husband has always gone out on Black Friday to get deals. This year was no different and I was happy to stay home away from the early morning crowds.

We weren't really looking for very many items since I did most of my kids Christmas shopping at Target in July when toys were 75% off. (see here). My husband got the Radio Flyer Big Flyer at Walmart for $30 (normally $62-$92). He got 4 cordless phones for $50.00 and 20 FREE AA batteries from Staples. He went to two Best Buys and found the Toshiba 4 GB laptop computer with FREE printer and carrying case for $500. He also went to Sam's club and purchased a wireless printer. Later in the day we returned it.

Then to top off the day, we realized our couches downstairs were 12 years old and really shabby so we purchased a couch and love seat at Ashley Furniture. They were less than $1,000 with a warranty and delivery. I would say we did our part to stimulate the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment