Monday, January 11, 2010

CVS Deals still available


Honestly, I have not shopped at CVS in weeks. I do all of my pharmacy transactions through the drive-thru. I checked out their makeup on clearance and found
2 shades of Revlon colorstay originally $9.99 (75% off) used 2 $2.00 off MQ
Revlon colorstay= $0.50 each
4 cans of Oust surface and air sanitizer $3.99 each (similar to Lysol) and used 2 BOGO manufacturer's coupons= $3.99 for two cans
Johnson's First Aid Kit (found in the travel item section) and used $1.00 MQ
1 CVS green Bag tag= $0.99

Used a $5 off $25.00 purchase coupon before I gave my manufacturer's coupons
Total for 8 items= $5.24
Used $1.00 ECB
Paid $4.24 OOP (I used a CVS gift card from a prescription transfer. Remember they take competitors coupons in the pharmacy. Use a Target coupon from this weeks target sale ad or online in the grocery coupons, pharmacy section.)
The Oust prompted a $9.00 ECB to print
I also had a $5 off $25 coupon print at the end of my receipt to use on my next purchase.
A $3.76 Money Maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment