Friday, January 1, 2010

Fun Freebies in the Mail


In two days I got all of these freebies and coupons in the mail. Signing up for freebies can definitely pay off.
Sorry for the terrible picture!
I received a Playtex sport sample pack in the mail and a $1.00 off coupon
Astroglide sample
Powerbar energy blasts energy chews (not pictured because hubby already snatched them for his morning workout) as well as (3) $1.00 off coupons
Stacy's Simply Naked pita chips sample from All You magazine
A coupon for a FREE bag of Stacy's pita chips
(6) Pretty Note cards from Dove
Samples of John Freida Brilliant Brunette shampoos and conditioner as well as a $1.00 off coupon
Folgers gourmet lively Colombian coffee sample and a $1.00 off coupon
Philosophy's gingerbread man shower cream sample. I have tried the sweet frosting and cinnamon buns as well. All are fabulous!
I love days like this!
I promise to do better in relaying the freebie sign up info in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment