Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pet Smart Freebies


Excuse my messy car! In last week's Smart source (6-13?) there were save $3.00 on Science Diet dog treats coupons. They are priced at $2.50 at Pet Smart and depending on your cashier you could get overage on them to use towards another item. I purchased 6 bags of treats for free and got overage for some cat litter deodorizer. I do not have any dogs but donated them to the closest SPCA.
Also if you can find the trial size bags of Beneful dog food then you can use the $3.00 off coupon that states any size to get it free plus possible overage....depending on your cashier. I used these on a previous transaction and got 4 free bags and used the overage on a bag of cat food. I also donated the trial bags of dog food and the SPCA seemed very appreciative. They will give you a tax donation receipt if you would like one.
Thanks to Katy Couponers for the great tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment