Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Target deals this week 6-13-10

I am not going to post all of the deals but wanted to point you towards a site that does have some great deals listed here at Couponing 101.

I have had a great time this week shopping at Target. I went Friday, Sunday and Monday. Why so many times? Well, I wanted to get in on last week's deals and then Sunday had a new start of deals. I took notes while I was there on the food items on the end caps that were on clearance. There were so many things that were marked down 50% off. I am assuming it is due to the rearranging of the grocery section and they will not be restocking those items.



On Monday I came back to Target with my coupons that I found through searching the coupon database on the blog Common Sense with Money. I used my coupons on the clearance items and got some great deals. Here are the prices after coupons of some of the items I purchased. Each Target will vary on what types of clearance items are left.

$0.82 for Crystal light canister that makes 12 quarts
$0.30 each for Margarita and Pina Colada boxes of Jello mix
$0.98 for a 3 pack of Mentos gum
$0.34 for Simply Asia sweet and sour seasoning packet

In addition to the clearance, I did the Schick razor deal and there is a mail in rebate available for that item. I also got the Colgate pro for $1.00, the Eggo pancakes for $0.75, four packs of Vanish toilet drop-ins for 2.39 total (I forgot one of my Target coupons) and Ziplock containers for $0.27 per 2 or 4 pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment