Sunday, September 13, 2009

CVS and Walgreen's Sun. Sept 13th

I headed out to Walgreens without kids this morning to see what kind of deals I could find. To be honest, I don't think this week is very good for deals. At Walgreens I purchased:

2- Trident gum $0.97 and $0.75 ($1.00/2 MQ here)

Carefree ultra pantyliners (MQ here)

Pronamel for Children ($1.00 MQ and $2.00 Walgreens coupon from September savings)

Degree Sport for Men (MQ from the newspaper)

1.0 GB Memory Card- clearance $2.49

4- cans of Progresso soup- $1.25 each with in-store coupon ($1.10/3 MQ)

Total OOP= $8.05 but received a complimentary RR for $2.00


I ran across the street to CVS where Jack Link's Flamin' Buffalo Chicken Nuggets were BOGO. I had a coupon for a FREE bag from the magazine All You Aug. or Sept. issue(found at Walmart) so I got two bags of the Chicken Jerky for FREE! The bag that you can get for free at Walmart is bigger but I prefer the two separate smaller sized bags.

See receipt below. I hear that it works the same way if you have a manufacturer's coupon for BOGO free and the store is having a sale on that item BOGO free....you get both for free and should not have to pay anything out of pocket.




No comments:

Post a Comment