Monday, September 14, 2009

Great Deals- Walgreens visit AGAIN 9/14




I was out in another part of town without kids and have been searching for this coupon book (pictured above) If you can find it then you can use a coupon in it for this deal.....


2-Children's Triaminic Syrup $6.99 each ($1.50 MQ here stacked with $2.00 Walgreens coupon in the book pictured above) will also prompt a $5.00 Register Reward. There is rumors that if you buy two Night time Cold and Cough Triaminics then it will prompt two $5.00 RRs. Let me know if that works for you.

2-Ghirardelli Luxe Milk $0.65 each (MQ and Store Q) sorry, I can't find the link
True North Almond Crisps $3.99 each ($1.00 MQ here) and get $3.00 in RR
CankerMelts natural $7.99 (Free Coupon for this item)
Total was $4.30, used $2.00 RR from yesterday's purchase.
I paid $2.30 OOP and got $5.00 RR and a $3.00 RR and a coupon for $0.75 off of any 2 Ghirardelli Bars. (I will go back and get two more bars for $0.55 total to FREE, depending on what other coupon they will let me use with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment