Sunday, September 6, 2009

CVS visit 9/6

If I am going to honest about it, I actually visited 3 CVS stores. Don't think I am too crazy. There are several within a short driving distance and it was nice to get out to be away from my kids for an hour. I had all of my purchases planned out at the first store. Several things were already sold out or were not stocked for my scenario so I had to change plans.

First Transaction

2- Coppertone Nutra Shield Sunscreen $6.99 (2- $5.00 coupons)= $1.99 each

1- size 4 Huggies Jumbo pack $8.97 ($1.50 coupon + $1.50 goes to rebate at Upromise)

Total= $22.95

Used $4 off coupon on $20 purchase (from Ready fill coupon booklet in Pharmacy)

Used all three coupons that I had ($11.50 in coupons)

Used $6.99 from last week in ECB

My total OOP was.... $0.50

Second Transaction

Large Jar of Frank's Hot sauce on clearance for $0.25

A Pet Shop activity book with marker on clearance for $1.49

LifeLock DVD $2.99 (Honestly not sure what this. Inside the card is a DVD-ROM that you can view on your computer about identity theft. Then, they want you to enroll for $10.00 a month and if you do not cancel your membership during the trial period, you will get a $10.00 CVS gift card.) Hubby wasn't too happy with this purchase. I am not quite sure why he is bent out of shape; you do get $2.99 in ECBs for it! I had to ask up front for the DVD and they grabbed it out of the stock room for me.

Total= around $4.75

Used $3.00 ECBs from last week

My total OOP was... $1.87 but also got $2.99 in ECBs

Third Transaction

I was a sucker for the 90% summer clearance items so I bought

Lion bubble blower $1.29

Adult size swim mask $0.79

2 swim rings $0.19 and $0.29

1 Schick Slim Triple 3 disposable razor (10 ct) $6.99 ($3.00 coupon)

Used $2.99 ECBs (from previous transaction)

My total OOP was... $3.85 but also got $4 in ECBs

10 items for $6.22 and $4.00 in ECB and $1.50 sent to Upromise!


Other good deals at CVS are:

Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner and Styler...Pay 0.99 after ECBs

Neutrogena Cosmetics (BOGO for 3 days only)

Scope outlast...Pay $0.99 after ECBs even better with coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment