Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We got our Cheesecake- Yummy!

We went to our local mall this afternoon and donated four cans of soup to the Feeding America organization. The Cheesecake Factory gave us two large slices of Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake and two sets of coupons for a free slice with any $30 purchase.

In my last post about the free cheesecake, I said I really liked the music on their site. Pictured above is the girl who sings that song. She was there singing live! Tamar Kaprelian is so good...I really think she is going to make it BIG! The song New Day is my favorite and she had her CD available for a $2-$5 donation. It really reminds me of a theme song for The Biggest Loser Show....very inspirational.

Tamar kept talking on her microphone about how cute my youngest child was. My kids were dancing to her music then someone involved in the publicity started video taping them. We got asked if we would give an interview. The whole experience was lots of fun.
My boys were excited about their Cheesecake! It was really delicious!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun afternoon. i've never had red velvet cheesecake, but it sounds delicious. schokolad in plano has a delicious red velvet truffle. all this dessert talk is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete