Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shop Smart Look Fab at Stonebriar Mall!

I picked up my $10 Gift Card at Stonebriar Mall today. The Shop Smart desk is set up down stairs by the elevator in the center of the mall. They are there during the hours of the mall. There are specials running at several stores during the dates of September 17th-20th. See a complete list of stores here.

I got a separate deal where I showed my e-mailed confirmation number and the Shop Smart desk gave me a $10.00 gift card. I shopped at Sears and bought 2 jackets and 3 shirts for a total of $17.00! I used a $10.00 off a $10.00 purchase juniors department coupon. For my morning outing, I traded in my empty shampoo bottle for a FREE bottle of Fekkai shampoo. I used a coupon to get a FREE protein drink from GNC, picked up my FREE $10.00 mall gift card and got 5 tops/jackets for $17.00. Not too bad! Unfortunately, I left my stroller at the house so my 2-year old couldn't last any longer...otherwise I would have spent the $75.00 total using lots of other coupons/gift cards/deals that are available and picked up another $10.00 gift card.

For the readers that don't live locally, there are hundreds of malls participating this weekend in this promotion. I hope you can find one in your area. Check your zip code here.

No comments:

Post a Comment