Monday, September 14, 2009

I Love Free Samples!

Look at all of the FREE stuff I got in my mailbox today!


I received a kit from beinggirl.com which included 2 Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 compak light Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Maxi-Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, and 1 Always Feminine Wipe.

The best part is that there were coupons included in the kit for a FREE box of 18-count Always Infinity and $2.00 off Tampax Pearl or Tampax Compak Pearl! Go here for yours.

I received a box from Fiber One that included a sample size of Fiber One honey clusters cereal, a Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Granola Bar and $5.00 worth of Fiber One coupons! Go here for yours.

I received a sample size of the new Total Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal and a $0.75 off Total Cereal coupon. Go here for yours.

L'Oreal sent me samples of Advanced Revitalift SPF 15 day lotion and also their night creme for deep set wrinkle repair...in addition to a $2.00 off L'Oreal Revitalift coupon. Register with their site to get coupons and free samples.

Nasonex sent me $15.00 coupons on each monthly prescription for loyalty. Go here if you want a coupon too.

Wow! It was an exciting day to go to the mailbox!

2 comments:

  1. aww dang...I just bought Bri nasonex for $40 (cost with our insurance)! Not sure if this will be a monthly thing, but I'll be sure to sign up! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a monthly thing for me! Every month I get the $15 off...every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete