Monday, September 28, 2009

More Fun Freebies in my Mailbox

We are back from the beach and look at all the goodies I found that came in the mail when I got home.

  • A 2-count Depends from Sam's club samples (not sure why I signed up for this but I could donate them)
  • Astroglide sample from freebies.com
  • Target coupon mailer (I love these since I can combine them with manufacturers coupons)
  • EOS minty lip balm freebie
  • Lip Fusion gloss XL freebie
  • Blue bunny rebate check for $4.99 for trying the Sedona bars during Labor Day weekend (Granola cookie with chocolate frozen yogurt with active cultures included found at Market Street)
  • $2.00 off coupon for more Sedona bars
  • 2 Splenda Mocha flavor packets for Coffee and a $1.00 off coupon
  • $2.00 off Gain with Febreeze coupon
  • Bear Naked Granola sample (cranberry raisin flavor is yummy) and $1.00 off coupon
  • (5) Free up to $4.00 off any Star fine foods item coupons (they sell olive oil, capers, olives, anchovies)
  • Fancy Feast Appetizer freebie and $1.00 off of 3 coupon (Our cat is thrilled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment